Friday, March 2, 2012

What to Expect When You're Expecting

Okay, I'm pretty sure that's actually the title of a pregnancy book. What I mean to say is that this is a short little intro post about what to expect from me and this blog of mine. So for all of you with leaking tits and morning sickness, sorry-- I can't help you.

I'm a writer. I write about what I love, which includes cars, guns, man-candy, femme fatales, and sex, amongst other things. So you'll be sure to see posts about all of these things here.

Also, I'm a member of the Pankhearst Collective, a group of writers who happen to have a thing for all of the above.We're working on a variety of collaborations, the first of which is coming at the end of this spring, Cars and Girls. You'll be seeing posts featuring updates, snippets, and release dates in the near future.

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, I happen to be a woman. I don't care if you're a stay-at-home mom of six or a corporate hotshot: if you're a woman you believe in female empowerment and women's rights. So unless you're a masochist, that makes you feminist, which contrary to popular opinion is not about carrying around scalpels and boasting about your collection of severed testicles while beating your chest and showing off your hairy legs. I will be posting about this, as well.

If you're still here reading this, then feel free to click the follow button and stick around. I promise, you'll be kept well entertained.

0 comments: