Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Maserati

I'm not fast, but I like my cars that way. Sleek, sexy, and with enough horsepower for me to truly let 'er rip on the autobahn. Well, when I get to Germany, anyway. For now I'm content with desert roads and empty highways.

Dani, the main character in my current WIP Maserati, drives a Maserati GranTurismo MC. Sexy, sexy beast. Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure:



For those of you who were around earlier, that’s the same car from my previous blog template. Yeah, I'm a bit obsessed. But no one has to know I pretend I'm driving this Italian stallion when zooming down the road in my little Celica, do they?

Oops. Too late.

Anyway, I know the Maserati isn't the only hot shot out there. It's got Porsche and Ferrari to contend with, amongst other bad asses on the road. But out of all the cars I considered, she's perfect for this story because:

1) She's Italian.

2) She's sexy and dangerous.

3) She's an exclusive.

And that about sums up Dani, my mafia daughter on the run after doling out some serious vengeance against those who deserved it. You’ll be hearing more about her and her adventure in future blog posts.

For now, though, what’s your dream car?

0 comments: